Tuesday, May 6, 2014

OK. OK. OK. Get Off My Back.


I am not putting anything in order in this post. 
Sorry, but I'm not sorry.
C

B's story in This Land press is being discussed by an AP English Class. Oscar turned 14-years-old. He is such a badass. GJ likes Cheetos.

If you ever want to buy me a snow cone: Sour Apple with Cry Baby. Nom.
Albuquerque, NM
Not my cup of tea.

Taught my students the importance of having an impeccable Bitch Face. 

I made sugar cookies for Easter. 

Addddddalita's!

Breezy got married!

I got coffee.

Top: Banana Republic
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: No Idea
Statement Necklace: No Idea

Oxford: Talbots
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Mom's Closet

New Mexican Turquoise 

Old Town Square
Albuquerque, NM

Statement Necklace

Happy Easter!
From The Family

"Life goes by... on a Talihina Sky."

College students sleep as much as babies.

#SisterSelfie

Starbucks and Mimosas 

I go to a lot of baseball games.

This lady!

Shannon is a creeper. Love him.

Sweet T on Easter!

The Hateful Hussy Diner

This kid.

Monogrammed Robe.

Again with the baseball..

SnapChatting

Baseball...again.

Yep.

Jonea and me... at a baseball game.

Take a normal picture, GJ!

Starting them young.

Easter

Survival Guide


Rehearsal Dinner Swag

That Life.

Working on that Designated Hitter status.

HILARIOUS! 

These guys!

When Carly makes lunch she goes all out.

Thug Life. Chick Chick.


Watermelon margarita! 

1 comment: