Monday, July 29, 2013

Sunburns and the Indiana Jones theme

Guess what? I traveled all weekend. Can you believe it?
Thursday I went to Lake Tenkiller near Tahlequah with members of my famDAMNily for a weekend of relaxation and lake time. 

This was Thursday's, July 25, 2013, outfit. Who doesn't love some Willie Nelson? 
The shirt says, "Have a WILLIE nice day."


Dru playing Galaga. This got a little intense.

What to do on a rainy day at the lake house? Watch movies and play the iPad. I never caught Dru in the act of play Candy Crush but she was stuck on the same level all weekend.
This is my weekend uniform. Mom told me to pack some nicer clothes for the coming weekend:(
Lake Day with Manfriend:) Even though he couldn't hum the theme from Indiana Jones during a game of Cranium, my heart still goes pitter patter for this guy.


My mom told me to clean out my closet at her house Sunday evening. This is what happened. Please note the gnarly sunburn on my legs... it is on my shoulders as well.



Monday, July 29, 2013
I have a doctor's appointment in Tulsa and I refuse to be uncomfortable on the ride up. 
For the past week, I have woke up hoping it was fall and I have been dreaming of Oklahoma State Football. Maybe that is why there has been so much orange in my wardrobe lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment