Monday, July 22, 2013

The not so dull life



I do not have a dull life... at all. People often ask me if I get tired of constantly being on the go, I tell them, "No. I would get bored."
I am lucky enough to have Fridays off during the summer. I truly believe long weekends are one of the greatest gifts from God. Especially long weekends with cool summer nights. 
This is just a little bit of what I did this weekend.

 This is Teagan. You might remember her from earlier posts. She is growing like a weed! She is eating a cucumber that has been soaked in vinegar. Her face is classic:)








This is Lakyn. She is Teagan's older sister. My aunt Shelley (their grandmother that they call Silly) and I are sitting in the back seat of a Enclave while this sleeping beauty took a nap.
If you know anything about me and my family you would know that my cousin Lane is playing minor league baseball and was just promoted to AA in Springdale, AR. This is only 2 hours from our hometown of Red Oak. Needless to say, we have already been to 3 games!


There really isn't an excuse for what happens on Main Street of Red Oak, OK. I'm not sure if this is Road Side Orthodontics or Tackle Box Orthodontics... 


This is my sister-in-law, Jenne. She told my nephew, Oscar, to write his name on his beach towel before he went to a water park. This is where he chose his name placement. Face Palm.
I have a family reunion every Fourth of July. This year water balloons were a big hit. I found this under my mother's vanity Saturday morning. It is like a ticking time bomb.
This is Quincee or better known in the family as EllieMae Clampet. She had her first dance recital this weekend. We all agreed, gymnastics>dance.
 
I am planning on building a small house in Red Oak in the future and this is my dream of what it would look like!


 Monday, July 22, 2013
It is always freezing in my office! I have to basically put on my top layer when I get here because there is such a difference in temperature.
The orange pants are getting me pumped up for football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment