Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lipstick and Coffee

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

It has been almost a month since I have updated you on my life. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram @carlydjones or have the pleasure of being my Facebook friend, you might already have a good idea of what I have been up to lately. My students know better than to talk to me in the morning if I am not wearing lipstick or if I haven't had coffee. I have had ample amounts of both today. So, since I am about to bombard you with picture from the last month let me just tell you I have never felt this fabulous in my life. Always to remember to live while you are alive and to follow your arrow.
Cheers,
C
Boston, MA
I am juggling an umbrella, Mike's Pastry, and I am trying to get out one of the many student IDs in my wallet. This is at Paul Revere's House. It was in the Italian district. So cool! You turn the corner and BOOM! ITALY!



Note: Not all statues of men on horses in Boston, MA are Paul Revere. This is actually George Washington. Sadie and Morgan (NEW FRIENDS!) got a kick out of this.
My hair looks ridiculously good.


If you know anything about me, I am a yellow dog, Kennedy loving, liberal Democrat. I would gladly kiss this ass!
Again, not Paul Revere.
Freedom Trail Marker
Something wonderful about traveling to a gorgeous city with my dear friend Sarah Johnson, PICTURES! She is a fabulous photographer. This is at Quincy Market. It just started to snow.
An arrow on the Freedom Trail. Not only is it marked with the bronze seal, it can also be followed by walking the red line.
SWEET MUTHA OF LOBSTER PIE!
This was at the conference. It's Brittany Bitch.


I couldn't go to Boston and not hit up my favorite bar.


NORM!
How many times can you say I bought a round of beers at Cheers and drank that beer while sitting in Norm's seat? Once. You can say that once.
Did anyone expect me not to take this picture? I didn't think so.
MA State House!
This lady. Priceless
I go to HAAAAAAAAVARD......
New Friends!
"Bitter with Baggage" will go platinum.





MIT






MIT
The Statue of Three Lies on the Harvard Campus.
HOGWARTS!
SJ! She is one of my favorites!

This was normal conference wear. My hotel was connected to the convention center as well as a shopping mall. On many occasions, SJ or someone else in the group would ask if everything I owned was monogrammed? My response, "If it doesn't have your monogram on it, is it really yours?"
JFK Presidential Library
Profiles in Courage

Take me to the sea...
Back in Oklahoma! I love my mom.







Miss Q came to see me!




And we played dress up! This was my prom dress from senior year.
My Executive Director is cooler than yours.
Sleeping Beauty
My students!

Wednesday, March 5
Top: Pazza Bella
Jeans: TJ Mazz
Boots: Old
Watch:Toy Watch





My Valentine's Day gift from manfriend.











Thursday, March 6, 2014
I am sick of winter.
Top: Lilly Pulitzer
Blazer: Daniel Rainn
Jean: Gap 1969
Shoes: Sperry
Watch Toy Watch
Hair: BIG AND DIRTY

No comments:

Post a Comment