Thursday, March 13, 2014

Glitter and Goldie Hawn's Lips

I am already on Spring Break. Well, mentally. It is only Thursday. But come Friday at noon(ish) I will be out of here. I will not apologize. Just another perk of working in higher education.


As of yesterday, I am down a whopping 85 pounds!
 Holy Ba-Jeezus!
It has been a journey but I am so glad I had the support of my family to make the decision to get healthy. I will give a full blown update around the beginning of April. 

This weekend I will be meeting up with sorority sisters and friends for what is sure to be an event to remember. My dear friend Bree is getting married April 12th and we are celebrating her bachlorette party! Fayetteville will be covered in glitter! 
So, here is what I have been up to the past couple of days. 
XX,
C
These are my minions! Our hometown of Red Oak was play in the girl's and boy's state basketball tournament. There is no place like RO. This small town supports the youth more than most would ever know.
The last time I was in Carl Albert High School's gym was my sophomore year of college. I had an allergic reaction to something (we never figured out what it was) and I looked like Goldie Hawn in the First Wives Club. It was horrible.


GJ and Q had one heck of a time. They love each other and play so well together!


GJ wanted a "Big Smile" picture. After he looked at it he said, "Send it to Buck!"


My Aunt KK hates when we make faces in pictures. This makes us do it even more:)
I forgot I was wearing red lipstick this day. I walked past a mirror and went WHOA! The earrings and necklace were a gift from manfriend.
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Top: Old Navy
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: I have no idea
Watch: Toy Watch

I am over winter. If anyone would have said, "Why are you wearing white pants? The say it is too early for those." I would have kindly responded with, "I am an effing adult. I can wear whatever I want. And who is this "they" you speak of? What do they know?"
 If you can think for yourself and know what you like, you can wear whatever the hell you want. Rant. Over.
Remember that bachlorette party this weekend?
DICKSON STREET WILL BE COVERED IN GLITTER!

Thursday, March 13, 2014
Top: Pazza Bella Boutique
Cardigan: Stigler Boutique
Jeans: Seven
Shoes: Minnetonka

I ran around Tulsa yesterday in yoga capris, light blue pullover, Vinyard Vines ball cap and Nike AirMax shoes. It was a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment