Thursday, March 27, 2014

Small Town Life


Quincee and I driving in Red Oak. I think every single one of my family members has sat in someone's lap while they were driving. I come from a long line of law breakers. But it is Red Oak. 
My dear sweet friend and sorority sister, Bree, is getting married on April 12. I am a bride's maid and helped throw her bachelorette party in Fayetteville.
This is April (middle) and Sharry (right). These two are hilarious and I wouldn't trade them for the world!
We woke up after a night of unruly behavior to find it sleeting, snowing and raining outside. We threw everything in my car and got on the road. Sharry looks epic in this picture. The moment she was finished eating the cookie she passed ou


Practicing dogpiles! Future champions!


"If it isn't monogrammed, is it really yours?"
Who wouldn't want a pair of floral print oxfords?

Two of the most perfect things in the world: chick shaped Sweet Tarts and Egg shapped Resse's!
Love these little ladies!

Riding down Main Street of Red Oak on the tailgate of a truck. I love the small town life.

THE SHIVER SHACK IS BACK!!!
New hair color... kinda.
WINE NIGHT! My best girlfriend from high school came over and enjoyed a few bottles of wine and a few movies. 
Q just looks guilty in this picture. She said, "I want to do your hair." I checked her hands for scissors.







Small Town Saturday Night
I can't begin to tell you how many weekends of my childhood consisted of a bonfire at my parent's house. It was the best excuse for friends to get together, cook, and talk about life. My brother got everyone together for my dad's belated birthday. The tradition might be making a come back. 






 And then my Spring Break was over.
Monday, March 24, 2014
Shirt: Gap
Pants: no idea
Belt: Talbots
Shoes: Sperry Top








 Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Jacket: Gap
Jeans: Gap 1969
Shirt: Stated
Scarf: Fabulous
Shoes: Dollar General (YES! DOLLAR GENERAL!)

Thursday, March 27, 2014
We are expecting storms today. That was the perfect excuse to not wash my hair.
Hat: Vineyard Vines
Pullover: Marley Lilly
Jeans: Gap 1969
Shoes: Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment