Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blog Fail and Boots

So the past two weeks have been blogging fails. Sorry. HOWEVER! The biggest fail of this blog happened last night when I didn't have my phone to take a picture of my grandmother wearing
acid wash jeans and a blazer with shoulder pads!
I am sorry. But you are in luck. She repeats outfits like Lindsey Lohan repeats court appearances.

This has been my week:

Monday--Bandit Football. Asher's team is undefeated and he almost caught an interception. Quincee dressed like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. Epic. She was a total priss. I love it.















Wednesday I got a new bed:)






Thursday, October 4, 2012----------------------------->
I threw the dress code out the window. Jeans and Boots.
I leave for Homecoming today.
Prepare for a great blog on Monday-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment