Monday, October 15, 2012

Bowling and Spending Money

It has a fly on it!!!
Well dahlings, I have had a busy couple of days.
Thursday I went to Red Oak to make a boutonniere and courage for a Halloween Carnival and Coronation. It wasn't  your typical boutonniere or corsage.




















 
Friday I was out of the office all day presenting at a conference. I wore gold tweed trousers.Winning.


Friday after work I went to Poteau to spend the weekend with the manfriend and celebrate his mother's birthday.


Friday night was dinner with his grandfather and then bowling with his friend Tyler (I call him T-Swizzle). I am not sure how I feel about spending my Friday evening bowling. However, my first two bowls were strikes. Maybe I should invest in my own pair of bowling shoes?















Saturday started much too early. I had a financial planning class. Lame. I don't like a class that tells me, "You should really save that money and not spend it on the cute dress." Piff. You don't know my life.

Saturday afternoon was football, booze and celebrating Chance's mom's birthday. One word: shots.
Good times.


Sunday was recover and work. This is what I looked like------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

After I made it to RO, my family and I went to eat lunch in Wilburton. My cousin, Lane, is home from extended league training. He got a dose of life back with the family.
Glad to have him home:)
After lunch I went a student play and then headed to the office to get some work done so my short week can start sooner rather than later.
I love short weeks.


























Monday, October 15, 2012------------------------------------------->

Today is my best friend's birthday. That dirty bitch lives in Panama City Beach. I love her and would die without her. Happy Birthday, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment