Monday, October 8, 2012

Champagne Supernova Blackhole that is HOMECOMING

I. AM. ALIVE.
Homecoming did not kill me; however, the 4pm hangover on Friday afternoon almost ended my weekend. 



This is the pile of bags and clothes for the weekend. What? We don't believe in repeating outfits and we must have options.-------------------------->





Champagne Bingo was fabulous and trust me, WE WERE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY.



Frank Wiley, weekend anchor for Fox23 in Tulsa was the Emcee. Needless to say, he loved us more than the rest:)
After a 4pm hangover, Zarape, and a 2.5 hour nap, we (Teesha and myself) prepared for a night out. We had lost a majority of our sisters after Zarape but planned on meeting up with them at the Northend event at The Branch.
April, me, and Sharry at the Northend event at The Branch.

 You know, sometimes you just end up under a table and can't remember why. It happens to everyone at some point, right?
Yes. That is me. Wearing the homecoming queen crown.
Saturday was rainy and cold. I loved it! Woke up, Teesha and Dannie went to get breakfast, and we got ready for the parade, tailgating and game.
Now, while I am standing at the game, freezing and feeling drops of rain starting to fall, I evaluate the rest of my day. I can either stay in Tahlequah, go out (maybe) and smell like a cigarette or I can hop in my car and drive 2 hours to see the love of my life. I opted for the later and by 5:30pm I was kissing Chance hello:)
We went out with 5 of our friend to a taco bar and proceeded to order 4 fishbowl drinks (I wasn't even about to drink after my hangover on Friday). After Fuzzy's we went to Murphy's. Luckily, we all wore jackets and were able to stay outside. 
Thanks Brendon for Photobombing:)
Let me let you in on a little secret, my manfriend can two-step very well. The moment we walk in he takes my hand and dances with me. Sigh:) 
The only thing wrong with life right now is that my bangs need to be trimmed. Other than that, life is full of love and happiness.




Monday, October 8, 2012----->





No comments:

Post a Comment