Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hostess with the Mostess

Last night was the first night in my new apartment. I slept like a charm:)
It is going to weird not staying with my mom anymore; however, this is a change that needs to happen. I am becoming more and more independent and realizing I am at a different point in my life than I was even 6 months ago. 
I couldn't be happier and am looking forward to the future to just getting better and better. 

Last night was a late night for me. I unpacked some boxes from the move while I waited on two representatives from the University of North Texas. UNT is doing a case study on my program and I am playing hostess Tuesday and Wednesday while they are on campus. 
The next few weeks are going to be extremely busy but the light at the end of the tunnel is Fall Break right around the corner. Can't. Wait.

Tuesday, October 8, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment