Monday, October 22, 2012

"Give Me Orange Pants, Or Give Me Death."


 Well, I have been very busy the past week and weekend. On Tuesday I left to go to OKC for a conference. It always seems that a 3 hour drive can turn into 8 hours when I travel. In between shopping, mani/pedi detour, and hunting for dinner and a phone charger, It was 7:30pm by the time I was locked away in my hotel room to enjoy the Presidential debate and to finish prepping for my presentation.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
<--------
The conference was a complete success!
After a quick shopping stop, I ventured to my brother's house to see him, my nephew, GuyJack and my sister-in-law. Big Truck Tacos and dancing in the kitchen to "Born to Run" never gets old.
I left my family so they could get GJ ready for bed. GJ told me he didn't want me to leave and I could, "sleep in his big boy bed" with him. Broke my heart:( I reassured him I would see him soon at Buck's House. GJ calls my mother by her nickname, Buck.
After hugs and kisses, I left OKC to head to Stillwater to see my manfriend. This past weekend was homecoming at Oklahoma State and (fingers crossed) the last homecoming Chance will attend as a student. That second bacholor's is becoming a bit of a bitch.
Thursday I slept in and waited for Chance to get home so we could begin our outing in Stillwater. My bank account cries when I go to Stillwater. I, of course, had to find the perfect game day outfit:) 
It was perfect Walk Around weather!
Friday was more shopping and Walk Around:)
We caught a Dustin Lynch concert and danced in the middle of the streets.
Saturday was GAME DAY!
GO POKES!
 
I met up with one of my Delta Zeta sisters, Taler, at halftime.
<----------
After the game, naps were taken and we refreshed our minds and bodies to make our way to Fuzzy's on The Strip. We luckily got a booth and settled in for a night of tacos, drinking and drunks.



Brennndonnnnnn making a duck face enjoying a Fish Bowl
 
 Sunday is when I had to come back to reality. I hate leaving Chance and the long drive back to southeast Oklahoma is never a fun trip.

My aunt is putting this on one of her dog's heads.
I would hate her too.
When I returned to Red Oak I met my family at church. Little did I know there was a Youth Focus still going on. I basically showed up for the free food and shameful looks. I visited with my family for a little while before making my way to Wilburton and unpacked and crawled into bed.
It was a top weekend.








Monday, October 22, 2012--------->
Also, shout out to @mroctober85 on his birthday. Doubt he reads this but let's show him some love as he turns 27-years-old!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment