Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Andre 3000 and nuetral colors

I was just compared to Andre' 3000.

Compliment accepted.

Wednesday, August 30--------------->

Today I have a meeting about a possible school related trip to Europe in the Spring. Hello Passport Stamps!
I must say and I am loving my job more and more every day. This morning I had to come up with a staff volleyball team name (Spiked Punch was the end result of that brainstorming session) and I am registering for comferences and forums I will be attending in the fall. My day is just peachy as of 10:23am.
Progress was made on my apartment and the fellas working on it will begin taping it off to paint next week. The process of picking out paint colors is making me have a headache but it isn't anything I can't handle. I was told to paint with "nuetral" colors, but as you can see from my outfit today, I can no grasp the idea of a nuetral.

No comments:

Post a Comment