Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My morning cluster.


I am not a morning person. Actually, I will go as far to say that I am a fucking bear in the morning. You don’t want to be the person that has to wake me up… ever. This morning was not like any other.  This is how it played out.

Wake up at 4am to what might be someone pounding of the window.

Think about it for 6.3 seconds and think, “maybe it was dad falling down the stairs.”

Tries to go back to sleep. Blanket has fallen off bed and I rummage through the dark trying to feel for it. It is too cold to abandon ship.

 Finds blanket.

5am. Hears dad’s alarm go off. He doesn’t turn it off. Thinks about causing harm to him but that just gets messy.

Pulls blanket over head for last few moments of sleep.

Mom’s alarm goes off at 5:45am. Fuck. I have to get up in 20 minutes.

6:05am. Throws phone across room because I hate it.

6:15am. Gets into shower. I hate washing my hair.

6:30am. So fresh and clean but eyes are still shut from sleep deprivation.

6:35am. Starts the process of blow drying hair. I hate this more than washing my hair.

6:50am. Makeup. Hair.

7:10am. Finding something to wear. GD. Need to leave at 7:15am to be at work on time.

7:28am. Leaves house 35 miles from work.

Since I am posting this I made it to work and even ironed my clothes. SUCCESS!

As you can read, I really need to move out of my parent’s house. Nothing more needs to be said about that.

So the outfit today was thrown together and yes, I do mix black and brown as well as metallics.

August 15, 2012
Question: Why in the hell did I wash and blow dry my hair if it just went in a messy bun?
Answer: Bangs.

1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt. And I died laughing when you thought your dad fell down the stairs & rolled over. Priorities are straight.

    ReplyDelete