Friday, August 24, 2012

Shit Shows and Pistols

Today, just like every day this week, I threw my alarm across the room and pulled the covers over my head in disgust. Morning came too early... again.
On a happy note, it is "Fabulous Fucking Friday" and I couldn't be happier for the upcoming weekend.
After work today, I will travel to Muskogee for a short shopping adventure and then make my way to my sisters and Tahlequah for a weekend sure to be a shit show of sorts. My dear friend, sister, and fomer student emplyee, Brooke, will be getting married in September and this weekend is her bachlorette party in Fayetteville. Hello Dixon Street!
Brooke is possibly one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She is funny and awkward, making this weekend even better. Should she be worried about the gifts from all of her sisters? Probably.
Another upside to today is it is one week until Oklahoma State kicks off the 2012-2013 season. Tailgating, Football, Booze and Blackouts. Can't Wait! Ready to hear those
         PISTOLS FIRING IN STILLWATER!
 
 
 


Friday, August 24--------------------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment