Monday, August 20, 2012

There is a baby in the sink and paint on my hands.



You never really know where I am going to end up on a given weekend. One weekend I could be in Chicago, the next I could be cheering on the Oklahoma State Cowboys in Stillwater or taking in a concert at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa.
You just never know where I might end up.
This weekend I spent the weekend at my aunt and uncle's lake house on Tenkiller Lake in northeast Oklahoma near Tahlequah. It is a little gem. Many members of my family enjoyed the weekend. The cooler weather and much needed rain didn't damper our moods.


Here are a few pictures of the weekend.



<<<<<<<< What is a weekend without a drive with the windows down
and craft paint on your hands?
>>>>>>>>>>
 Driving with the windows down on a cool evening, Red Dirt on the radio and hair flying all around is possibly one of my favorite things in this world. Driving down Indian Road this weekend was just what I needed to escape from the clutter of the week.






 <<<<<<< This is Miss Teagan Tate Jaymes Adams. I just so happened to snap this while she was given a bath by her grandmother "Silly." (my Aunt Shelley)
Teagan is one of the sweetest babies I have ever been around. She is a snuggle bug and makes my heart melt. She will be turning one-year-old in September.
 I still wonder how that is even possible?
 Her older sister, Lakyn, is the biggest priss on the planet and I LOVE IT! Their mother, Jade, swears she is having my children. I would happily take either on or both of them:)




    






<<<<< This is my uniform on the weekends. Nike shorts, pocket tee, Polo hat and sandles. I try to not have to wear make-up on the weekends. Give the ol'face a breather. This is at a resort not far from the lake house called Fin & Feather. The resturant there is called Soda Steve's.












Monday, August 20>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back in the office. Wonderful weekend and the few coming weekends will be just as fabulous. Cooler weather is in the air, pistols will soon be firing in Stillwater and weekends at the lake house will consist of camp fires, family and smores.

1 comment: