Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Failure is rewarded with sushi.

Yesterday = Blog Fail.
 
I would like to appologize for robbing those of you who look forward to my daily outfit blog yesterday. In the whirlwind of my position I had to make a last minute trip to Durant, OK to meet with the Choctaw Nation... and have sushi for lunch.




This is yesterday's outfit>>>>>>>>>
 Tuesday, August 21


I also came across this little gem in a local establishment. I really like the moon.
Thursday, August 22 
Today is going to be a busy and hectic day. I will spend most of the day standing on my head digging through boxes and running around campus getting ready for tonight's event. On days like this, a tunic, leggings, and flats are my "go to" items of clothing. Soon I will just add boots, a leather jacket and BOOM! fall outfit.

2 comments: