Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Billy Joel Radio

Greetings all you fabulous creatures!
I hope this week has treated you well. Just knowing it is halfway over is a reason to celebrate! The postcard picture are all quotes by Jane Austen. That lady had it figured out. I am personally trying to bring back the postcard trend.
Story of my life. I can't keep a plant alive.

If you know me or understand anything about my life, music plays a huge part of my world. Can I play an instrument? Not really. But you can bet your bottom dollar I can whoop your tail in a game of Name That Tune! There is always a song in my head. Relating to music is just like breathing. It just naturally happens.

Because I relate so well to music, what happens to be playing in my office, car, or apartment totally reflects my mood. Over the past week Billy Joel Radio has taken over my office (John Mellencamp's Pink Houses is playing right now). It makes me happy, hopeful and I might or might not stop all conversation in my office to explain the importance of a song that comes on at a certain point. It is the perfect mix of old and new. I can't start my day without Billy Joel and a cup of coffee. 
I am finally starting to listen.

Remember those New Year's Resolutions I made?
Yep, I am for sure keeping one (NOT GETTING MARRIED!) and I am starting on the other to tone my body. I found an amazing gym. This girl is SUPER pumped about toning this new body and becoming healthier all around.  Right now the focus is to not lose my curves and push myself to be a better and healthier me. I don't care about medals or race shirts. I care about my overall health and happiness. KEEP ME MOTIVATED! 
Treat People Better.
In the back of my mind I keep asking the question, "Will I start running?" Uh, will someone chase me? Is there a sale? I will let you know how that one turns out.

On another health kick note: I made a kick ass Spaghetti Squash last night. I mean, IT WAS GOOOOOOOOD!


 This was Tuesday's outfit. It seems I will have to sell or donate a lot of the dresses in my closet. I just happened to make this work with the help of strategic tucking and a wide belt.
Black tunic dress and printed leggings: Jazz-E-Jewels, Poteau, OK
 Boots: Naturalizer
Watch: ToyWatch
Bracelet and Ring: Tiffany & Co
Scarf: Pazza Bella Boutique, Hartshorn, OK
Everyday is a special occasion.












             Today, January 29, 2014
--------------------------------------------->
I. LOVE. THIS. OUTFIT.
It is chic with a touch of edge.
Top: Panache Boutique, McAlester, OK
Pants: Old Navy coated denim
Shoes: Nine West
Watch: ToyWatch
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.




Check out the detailing on this top. I. DIE.



I got this Oklahoma Tee at the shop Pazza Bella in Hartshorn, OK. I am so in love with it!



1 comment: