Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Clothes

Happy New Year from everyone's favorite failure at blogging!
I don't make New Year's Resolution because I can't keep them. (Except for one, DO NOT GET MARRIED)
However, I am going to try my hardest to start blogging my outfit of the day (OOTD) at least once a week. This is not only to show my ever changing outlook on fashion but also to show the changes happening to my body. 
Over the past year I have lost... drum roll please......
70 pounds!!!
It has been hard and trying sometimes, but I made a wonderful decision to improve my health and I have absolutely not regrets about it.
So, 2014 is going to be a year of changes in minds, hearts and outfits.
I wish you all a year of joy, happiness and health!
xoxo,
C


January 2, 2014--------->
Jeans: Gap 1969
Sweater: French Connection
Shoes: Ugg (it is cold outside)
Watch: ToyWatch
Ring: Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment