Friday, January 17, 2014

My Daily Struggle

Update: I have yet to eat the large heart shaped Reese. Go Me!
Today is a boots and jeans kind of day. The daily struggle in my life is finding something to wear. While this has always been a constant issue in my life, now it is because all of my clothes seem to be ridiculously too big! A shopping trip is much needed. 
I have lost a whopping 77 pounds since the middle of March.  That is how much my cousin, Asher, weighs. He is 10-years-old. In October, I was a bride's maid in my cousin's wedding. The dress I wore was a size 18. Wednesday, I was fitted for a dress for a wedding in April. This one is a size 10. I got into the 8, but I refused to have any "muffin top" on the back of the dress. I can always have it taken in. 
My new lifestyle is fabulous and I couldn't be happier. I have more energy and my world does not revolve around food. I am still a foodie, but I don't think about my next meal before I finish the one in front of me.

My cousin's wedding. My cousin Chance married his long time girlfriend, Jade. She is such a wonderful woman and I am so blessed to have her in my life. Jade has always seen the beauty in me even when I couldn't.
P.S. I did the flowers for my cousin's wedding. They might be my favorite.


 Friday, January 17, 2014---------------->
This is one of the only tops I could find this morning that I didn't drown in. My goal is to look for some tops that can take me from mid-winter through spring.

Top: Boutique top
Jeans: Earl Jeans
Boots: Tony Lama
Watch: ToyWatch
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment