Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Black Pants, Manfriend, Paint, and Vitamins.

You know what I love? Short work weeks. They are simple a gift from the Man up stairs. Thanks, Home Slice.


Wednesday, August 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Today is a black pants kind of day. Basically, these were the first things I saw when I was already 15 minutes late. I threw on the white under shirt and a hot pink v-neck tee and the first thing that went through my mind was, "I look like a waitress." Over the head that went and I grabbed this little gem, threw on the wedges and watch, and I was out the door. This will hopefully change when I move.

Actually, let's be honest. It won't.

Last night I began painting my apartment. I am not a painter. I might have had more paint on my clothes and in my hair than on the walls. If it weren't for my mother (I am beginning the paperwork for sainthood) and a young fella by the name of Larry (Larry is a freshman at the college I work at as well as from my hometown) I would have given up. Thanks:)

Also, I should give a nod to my manfriend, Chance. Yes, she has a boyfriend. Yes, she loves him dearly. And yes, he helped her pick out paint colors without rolling his eyes or getting snippy. He is a good manfriend. 



 
 
 
 
 
 
One last thing, don't leave your
gummie vitamins in the car on a hot day.
They will become goo and slime:(
 




No comments:

Post a Comment