Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cruel Jokes, Sleep Deprived, and No Lipstick

When my alarm went off this morning I thought it was a cruel and sick joke. The night passed by much too fast. Plus, I woke up to an itchy throat, watery eyes, head ache and my nose feels like the size of Montana. Not happy.
It is probably because I am sleep deprived and not taking enough care of myself. Meh. That isn't fun though. I am making myself got to bed at a decent hour tonight.

Painting continued yesterday and we are hoping to be finished today. Fingers Crossed!
Last night as I was cleaning brushes and pouring paint back into buckets, I got white paint on my black pants from yesterday. Total heartache. I knew it was time to leave at that point.

On a happy note, I will most likely be traveling to Italy and Greece in the spring. It is one of the perks of the job.

Thursday, August 6----------------------------------------------->

I know I have a fever and no lipstick. I am falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment