Wednesday, September 19, 2012

School Pictures and Nephews

This is a list of events I am excited about:
  1. I get to pick up my nephews tomorrow. Oscar and GuyJack make my heart happy.
  2. Manfriend is coming home tomorrow as well.
  3. This weekend is my family reunion at the lakehouse. Manfriend is joining me. Say a prayer.
  4. Wahoo! at the lakehouse
  5. THIS WEATHER!
  6. My Job.
We can end the list there because I am cold and want to get back to planning a Pinterest Wedding:) for whoever might look at my boards. Not getting married anytime soon.


Wednesday, Sept. 19-------------------->
I got this top at the same place I bought my dress from yesterday. The pants are Jessica Simpson and that gal knows how to make a skinny black pant.
The shoes=FAB.

I also took a school picture today for the first time since I was a student here. That was stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment