Friday, September 7, 2012

Nellie the Goat and EZ Mart Feet

Let me begin this blog by telling you what I just came from a County Free Fair and had an allergy attack. That seems to be the trend of today. Yay me! I get to go back to the Fair tonight to watch my cousins show in the pet show. My money is on Nellie the Goat.

Now, last night in my soon to be apartment, we made major improvements and should be totally finished with painting this afternoon. Tomorrow, mom and I will travel to Tulsa to "hunt" down some vintage furniture (because I must be difficult) and shop some estate sales.

EZ Mart Feet
This apartment is about to send me over the edge with stress; however, yesterday made up for it with this picture--------------->

Those are my aunts feet and that is also how dirty the floor is.
I call this "EZ Mart Feet."


This is one of the walls in my apartment. I decided to paint it a dark gray and add bold pieces. I love the color. It should have it's secong and final coat today.
 
 
I know I have blogged about how much I love my mother, but last night took it to a new level. When we finally got home last night my father (who is a total jackass) was drunk and sitting in his recliner watching TV. We ask him a question and he goes off on a rant and slurs words that can't even be slurred. Mom and I look at each other and when he finally leaves the room this is what my mother says, "I am going to start calling him Honey Boo Boo because I can't understand a word he just said." I die.
She then proceeds to say, "That man is a shit show."
I die. Again.
 
My mother does not cuss and to hear that comment coming out of her mouth made it 300x better.
 
 
Friday, August 7
 
I said fuck the rules today and I wore jeans and whatever the hell I wanted to with them.
 
 
I feell like hell and I didn't fully dry my hair this morning so a wet bun is what you get. Plus, I think I have been stung by 5 fire ants today. Today is just peachy.


No comments:

Post a Comment