Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oklahoma Girls Do It Better

Happy Tuesday Dahlings! Today is a good day. Maybe it was the mango I ate or the wonderful end of the summer weather, but I am in a glorious mood:)

Last night I went to my cousin Asher's first football game. I am still amazed he is old enough to play little league football. I had the movie "Little Giants" playing over and over in my head.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012


-------------------------------------------------->
The dress came from a store in Poteau called "Jazz Z Jewelz. Way fun!



























The necklace I wore yesterday (see below) I purchased at Rhinestone Cowgirl in Stillwater over the weekend. I am an Oklahoma girl through and through. I love my state enough to wear it around my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment