Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Homecoming = Beer and Band Aids

Homecoming: the chance to act like you are too good to be here and blame it on the drunken stupor you have been in since Friday at noon. I love homecoming. I was talking to my Big (@cool_sharry) and asked if she was buying an alumnae shirt our sorority is selling? He exact words, "No... I figured I'll be drunk at whatever we'd wear them at." Excellent idea.
Homecoming at NSU is filled with laughs, drunkenness, music, food, football is in there somewhere, and sleeping off a three day hangover on Sunday. It. Is. AWESOME.
This year, many of us are meeting up early Friday to attend the event "Champagne Bingo." The last time we attended didn't win anything except for a noon hangover and we all misplaced our dignity. It was a very good time.
After we sleep off that, we will attend the North End Party. I think we might have to outlaw heels to this event. Band aids and Beers never go well together.

Counting down the days until this fabulous weekend with some of my best and dearest friends.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment